What you always wanted to know about the ‘Brussels EU’ – But no one dared to tell you
the greek version: ΟΙ ΝΑΖΙΣΤΙΚEΣ ΚΑΤΑΒΟΛEΣ ΤΗΣ «Ε.Ε ΤΩΝ ΒΡΥΞΕΛΛΩΝ» [e-book]
At a conference in Berlin, Germany, on 13th March 2012, Dr. Rath called on the people of Europe to take responsibility for building a democratic Europe for the People and by the People. Dr. Rath stressed, however, that this stunning “world without disease” will not be handed to us on a plate, because each disease represents a billion dollar market for the Pharma Cartel and its political stakeholders in the Brussels EU politburo. As such, if we want to create a world without disease for us and our children, we must all act now.
The Nazi Roots of the ‘Brussels EU’
This book tells a story that many readers may, for obvious reasons, initially reject. In doing so, they may say that if the far-reaching historical information documented here were true, they would surely have heard about it before.
The book is also available in the following languages:
OPEN LETTER: Why a Nobel Prize Cannot Prevent the Demise of this Undemocratic Construct
On Monday, December 10, 2012, the so-called ‘Brussels EU’ received the Nobel Peace Prize– allegedly for preserving peace in Europe. Now that the dust has settled, the people of the world deserve to learn the facts behind this PR event:
- The ‘Brussels EU’ is not a democratic body. Neither its president nor its executive body, the so-called ‘EU Commission’ can be elected – or unelected – by the people.
- The 27 members of this ‘EU Executive’ are appointed on behalf of corporate interests – namely, the chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industry, the ‘Oil and Drug Cartel’. These ‘Commissars’ rule Europe with the help of more than 50,000 paid bureaucrats – none of whom are democratically legitimized either.
- The ‘EU Parliament’ – parading as a democratic institution – is little more than a ‘fig leaf’ – and lacks crucial hallmarks of any democracy, such as the right to initiate new legislation.
- The blueprints for this undemocratic construct derive from the intended post-World War II plans of the Nazis and their main corporate financiers, the infamous IG Farben Inc.(BAYER, BASF, HOECHST etc.), the world’s largest chemical, pharmaceutical Cartel at that time.
- The first president and chief architect of what is known today as the ‘Brussels EU’ was Walter Hallstein, a German lawyer. Before and during WWII, Hallstein had been a key architect of the new dictatorial ‘world order’ via which the Nazi/Cartel Coalition had planned to rule Europe and later the world.
In May 1938 Hitler met with Mussolini in Rome, Italy, to plan the military conquest of the world – and to plan the post-WWII world under the rule of the Nazis and their corporate financiers, the Chemical, Oil and Drug Cartel (left). One month later, in June 1938, German lawyer Walter Hallstein was part of the official Nazi State delegation to Rome that finalized the legal framework of the intended ‘New World Order’ – to be implemented after an anticipated Nazi/Cartel victory. On January 23, 1939, Hallstein revealed these outrageous plans in a public speech in Rostock, Germany (center). On March 25, 1957, less than two decades later, the same Walter Hallstein was in Rome again. He became one of only 12 signatories of the ‘Treaties of Rome’ – the founding documents of what is known today as the ‘Brussels EU’ (right). From 1958 to 1967 he was first ‘president’ and the ‘chief architect’ of this construct.
- The center piece of this plan was to rule the conquered world by means of a ‘Central Cartel Office’ that would set the rules for all sectors of life – including economics, finance, trade, patents and any other aspects of civil and criminal law – outside of any democratic control. Two decades later, Nazi-planner Hallstein copied this system for the ‘Brussels EU’ saying: “Every action [!] is initiated by the [unelected] Commission as the executive organ of the Community.”
- With the help of ten thousand bureaucrats at that time, Hallstein built the ‘Brussels EU’ as an almost exact replica of the Nazi/Cartel plans. Astonishingly, none of the politicians who supported the build-up of this political construct over the past decade felt a responsibility to alert the people of their countries and the world about the undemocratic nature of the ‘Brussels EU’ – or its Nazi roots.
- On May 21, 2010, our Foundation published the above facts and the substantiating documentation in this newspaper. Ten days later, on May 31, 2010, the then German President Horst Koehler – who had been born in Nazi-occupied Poland in 1943 – resigned from his office in a surprise move that has remained largely unexplained to this day.
- With the exposure of its Nazi roots the ‘Brussels EU’ had lost all political legitimacy. Obviously, no political organization that derives directly from the drawing boards of the Nazi regime can survive in the democratic world of the 21st century. While some responsible politicians distanced themselves, the political stakeholders of the Cartel launched a desperate public relations battle in a futile attempt to reverse the rapidly diminishing credibility of the ‘Brussels EU.’
- On September 12, 2012, EU Chief Commissar Manuel Barroso surprised the world with his proposal of a federal ‘United States of Europe’. But this plan was neither new nor democratic. Barroso had merely ‘borrowed’ it from his predecessor, Nazi-planner Hallstein. In his 1969 book,‘The Unfinished Federal State [of Europe]’, Hallstein had praised his own deceptive plan of a pseudo- democratic ‘Federal Europe’ – under strict rule of the Cartel – as a concept of “unprecedented audacity.”
- On October 12, 2012, the Norwegian Committee awarded the ‘Brussels EU’ the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize. It is a little known fact that the head of the Norwegian Nobel Committee, Thorbjorn Jagland, is the Secretary General of the ‘Council of Europe’ – another ‘cheer-leading’ group promoting the plans of the ‘Brussels EU’. The Nobel Peace Prize 2012 was apparently part of the battle for the political survival of the Nazi-rooted ‘Brussels EU’.
Remarkably, at the same time as the Nobel Peace Prize was awarded for the alleged role of ‘Brussels EU’ in keeping peace in Europe over recent decades, Barroso announced the launch of a European army – with the likely goal to secure global Cartel interests and markets.
- No individual or party that continues to support the Brussels EU – an undemocratic construct built by ex-Nazis – can survive politically.
- If the ‘European Idea’ is to survive in the 21st century, the ‘Brussels EU’ construct must be dismantled and replaced with a democratic structure – by the people and for the people.
International Herald Tribune – December 12, 2012
Download PDF version of this Open Letter
Introducing the “Movement of Life”
The Movement of Life was initiated by the Dr. Rath Health Foundation, a non-profit organization that works towards the creation of a healthy, peaceful and just world by uniting people from all nations, cultures, races and creeds in a common effort to achieve these goals. Find out more here.
MUST READ :
A) Nigel Farage: “The EU Titanic Has Now Hit The Iceberg”
In one of his most passionate speeches (which says a lot), UKIP’s Nigel Farage, on the May 9th celebration of the Euro, tells his European Parliament colleagues of his grave concern at the recent elections – which are very reminiscent of the elections in Germany in 1932. He warns that Europe faces the very real prospect of mass civil unrest and even revolution as the Euro project itself could even be the cause of (in it perfect irony as the initial solution to) a rebirth of national socialism in Europe. Farage pulls no punches but in three minutes provides a clear picture of just how concerned anyone who is not merely a head-in-the-sand status-quo muddle-through’er should be with regards Europe: “It is a European union of economic failure, of mass unemployment, and of low growth”
MEP Nigel Farage Reprimanded For Exposing EU Dictatorship
MEP Nigel Farage was reprimanded for daring to expose the fact that the EU is an authoritarian dictatorship ruled by unelected bureaucrats to the detriment of national sovereignty. Farage effectively broke a tyrannical 1999 law that states it is illegal to criticize the EU.
Read more http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=8842
C) “The Nazis and Fascists who founded the European Union and their influence today”.
A video based on a speech by Rodney Atkinson at a public meeting at the Houses of Parliament, London on 26th Feb 2008 (updated 2010)
Rodney Eric Bainbridge Atkinson (born 1948) is a British Eurosceptic conservative academic, political and economic commentator, journalist and author. Atkinson was formerly a lecturer at the University of Mainz, and has also worked as a merchant banker and government adviser. He is the eldest brother of comedian and actor Rowan Atkinson. More information here and here